Iron-free finishing in record time
Ciba Specialty Chemicals, together with A Monforts Textilmaschinen GmbH, have developed a new process that allows non-iron and laundry-fresh properties to be achieved on cotton materials within the shortest treatment times.
This process, developed on the Monforts MXL® range, allows processing time to be reduced from more than 20 hours to 3 minutes. The process also ensures greater flexibility and higher process safety than conventional systems.
- Continuous process
- No time-consuming dwell process required
- Lower space requirement
- Reliable and simple process control
- Lower risk of over-drying thanks to controlled steam/air mixtures
- Unique non-iron and laundry-fresh properties can be achieved
- The MXL® process allows highest easy-care performance together with optimum retention of the strength properties.
- With the MXL® process the desired residual moisture content can be easily achieved, thus minimising the risk of over-drying
- At a drying temperature of 100°C and 30% v/v steam in the circulating air as drying medium, the material to be finished is optimally treated within just three minutes.