DynAir relaxation dryer
More power for relaxation
With more power and tumbler effect, the DynAir relaxation dryer now offers even more performance and an even wider range of applications. For open-width and tubular knitted fabrics as well as for thermobonding of nonwovens.
A special air guidance system with dynamic pulsating air currents allows the fabric to glide through the dryer in a sinusoidal wave (SID system). With an up to 15% higher drying capacity thanks to the increased number of nozzle elements for even better shrinkage results.
The DynAir is also suitable for the attachment of an integrated heat recovery system - a further contribution to improving fabric quality, reducing production costs and to an environment-conscious use of energy geared to the process.
The DynAir benefits
- Up to 15% higher drying capacity
- Wide range of possible inlet and outlet combinations
- Innovative lifting door technology (OPTION)
- Proven Montex modular design
- Indirect gas heating system (OPTION)
- Integrated exhaust air ducts
- Conticlean endless sieve belt cleaning (OPTION)
- 150 mm insulated panelling
- With touchscreen control and Qualitex 740 process controller